- TERMS OF LEASE. The term of this Lease shall begin on the date of pick/up and shall continue on a month-to-month basis until terminated in accordance with this agreement.
Lessee understands that the minimum rental period is 1 (one) month unless previously agreed with STAGING SISTERS INC. Lessee will not be entitled to a refund of any portion of rent for the month. Lessee shall pay the Lessor a monthly rent, without deduction, prior notice, demand or billing statement, the monthly rent plus all applicable taxes.
- LEASE PAYMENTS. Lessee agrees to pay Lessor lease payments, payable in monthly installments to be paid on or before the thirty day rental cycle. Payments will be automatically charged to the credit card on file. A late payment charge in the amount of 5% of the monthly rental charge shall be imposed for every payment not made on or before the due date. In the event payment is declined, STAGING SISTERS INC will force the transaccion to override the decline, the payment and the late fees will be a responsibility of the Lessee.
Lessor has the right to revoke any discounts given to Lessee due to non-payment.
- TERMINATION. This Lease may be terminated by either party upon Notice as set forth in this section: 1) Lessee may terminate this Lease at any time by giving 2 days written notice to Lessor. 2) This Lease may, at the option of Lessor be terminated upon any violation by Lessee of the terms of this Lease by giving 5 days written notice to Lessee. 3) Lessee may cancel the order by giving 2 days’ notice prior to pick up. Failure to do so will result in a 15% restocking fee.
- COLLECTION OF PAST-DUE ACCOUNTS. Lessee shall be responsible for any and all collection, collection agency, legal and court costs incurred in the collection of past due accounts. Lessor reserves the right to report any delinquencies of Lessee to any Credit Reporting Agencies or other parties including but not limited to other Lessors and Consumer Credit Agencies.
- FURNITURE RETURN. Lessor shall be responsible for any accidental damages to Lessee’s property incurred by the Lessor’s moving crew. Any costs incurred due to accidental damages to STAGING SISTERS property will be covered by the Lessor.
- ACCEPTANCE OF FURNITURE. On pick up, Lessee shall immediately inspect each item of delivered furniture. Unless Lessee notifies Lessor in writing within 24 hours from the time of actual pick up, specifying any defect or objection to the furniture, Lessee will be conclusively presumed to have fully inspected and acknowledged that the furniture is in good condition and that Lessee is satisfied with and has accepted the furniture in good condition. Returns of items exceeding the amount of $100 are subject to a 15% restocking charge.
- MAINTENANCE OF RENTED PROPERTY. THE LEASED PROPERTY SHALL NOT BE REMOVED FROM THE ADDRESS TO WHICH IT IS AGREED ON WITHOUT THE LESSOR’S WRITTEN CONSENT. If the Lessee requests a transfer of the furniture from the address stated on this contract to any other address, there will be a minimum transfer fee of $500. Lessee is responsible for covering any cleaning, repair or replacement costs resulting from breakage, loss, unreasonable or excessive wear or any other damages incurred by Lessee. The replacement cost of each item is 10 times the monthly rental rate. Lessee must notify Lessor about any pets present at the property during the furniture rental term. To prevent possible infestation or an allergic reaction in future clients, a $50 cleaning cost per upholstered item will apply.
- RETURN OF FURNITURE. On the termination of the Lease for any reason whatsoever, Lessee shall return the leased furniture to Lessor in as good condition as when received. IF THE LESSEE FAILS TO RETURN THE LEASED PROPERTY AS REQUIRED, THE LESSEE WILL BE LIABLE FOR AN AMOUNT EQUAL TO THE FULL REPLACEMENT COST OF THE LEASED PROPERTY IN ADDITION TO ALL OTHER PAYMENTS AND CHARGES DUE UNDER THIS LEASE AGREEMENT.
- DEFAULT AND REMEDIES. If Lessee fails to make any payments of any amounts payable herein as and when such payment becomes due and/or if Lessee defaults in the performance of any other obligations hereunder, and such non-payment or other default continues for a period of 10 consecutive days, Lessor may, at its option, do any one or more of the following:
1) Force the credit card on file to cover all due charges
2) Terminate this Lease upon written notice to Lessee;
3) Proceed by appropriate court action or actions at law or in equity or in bankruptcy to enforce performance by Lessee of the covenant s and terms of this Lease and/or to recover damages for the breach of them;
4) Whether or not this Lease be so terminated, and without notice to Lessee, Lessor repossess the furniture wherever found, with or without legal process, and for this purpose, Lessor and/or its agent may enter upon any premises of or under the control or jurisdiction of Lessee or any agent of Lessee without liability or any other proceedings by Lessee (any damages occasioned by such repossession being expressly waived by Lessee) and remove the leased furniture. LESSEE HEREBY CONSENT TO SUCH REPOSSESSION AND WAIVING ANY RIGHT TO NOTICE OR A HEARING OF ANY KIND PRIOR TO SUCH REPOSSESSION. Pursuit of any of these actions shall not be deemed to be exclusive, but shall be cumulative and shall be in addition to all other remedies.
STAGING SISTERS INC. is not responsible for any damage, property damage, bodily injury, personal injury, or advertising injury arising out of any use of misuse of the rented items, by any person’s or organization.
- REFUNDS and EXCHANGES Lessee can exchange and return items the same day or within 24hrs without charges and will be entitled to a full refund except for any credit card and third party associated charges. In the event of any rental items being returned or exchanged, the credit card fee and/or any other fees associated with the rental will be deducted from your refund once the return is registered at our warehouse and into our system.